19 Jun 2019 (Wed)
09:00 – 13:00
Explore new possibilities for liveable cities of tomorrow at the intersection of design, digital and technology. From smart city visions to digital transformation of public services and data-driven urban solutions, how might we effectively use data and tech and tap into the collective intelligence of citizens to co-create new urban ecosystems?
• How might governments and businesses leverage on the collective intelligence and digital technology to respond to the changing needs of societies and citizens?
• What are the new opportunities for collaboration across public, private and academic sectors?
• What should be included in the new toolkits for policy-makers, decision makers, civil servants and executives and professionals in the digital age?
• How might we cultivate citizen participation to drive smart city initiatives?
• With the increasing role of data in urban design and planning, how might we find the right balance between openness and privacy?